Maximize selling price and sell your home faster – with no payment until closing! Easy and hassle free!
The RealVitalize SM program, powered by HomeAdvisor, is an exclusive offering for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage clients
that helps with home improvements and repairs to prep your home for sale. We cover your upfront costs and get paid back when
your home sells. No hidden fees, interest charges or markups.
Choose from these popular projects and more!
- Appliance Purchasing and Installation
- Kitchen and Bathroom Upgrades
- Carpet Cleaning and Installation
- Cleaning and Maid Service
- Curb Appeal Enhancements
- Wall and Ceiling Repair
- Drywall and Insulation
- Electrical Upgrades
- Handyman Services
Top Producer and Expert Negotiator:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've found the right agent. For years, Angie has been a top producer for Coldwell Banker and has the business experience and professional acumen to represent sellers in all categories, from condos to luxury properties. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive by Angie will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Being a local resident of Marin county for over 40 years, Angie knows all parts of Marin county and beyond in surrounding territories!
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns/Social Networking - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest, plus expose your home to all social networks.
4. Personal Networking - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home. As a local agent, Angie has access to local agent networks for exposing your home on or off market, attends local agent meetings to pitch listings and learn about new and off market listings coming soon.
5. N.A.R. 'Green' Certified Realtor - As one of Marin's exclusive N.A.R Green Certified Realtor's, Angie has the knowledge and training to give your home a 'GREEN' Certification through Build-It-Green, a local organization dedicated to Green Home Building Standards. On average, homes that are Green Certified sell up to 9% more than those without the certification.
To find out more about selling your home, click here